[Asterisk-Users] iax.cc and/or Sixtel.net ,, IS IT A SCAM???

Andrejus Stavickis andy at loyalty.com
Tue Feb 15 16:01:06 MST 2005

Hey,

> they say DID active inmediatly , but after 4 days , I have no
> DID , I tried to call tech support office  and it seems they
> all ways are in hollidays, a support ticket no good luck, I
> call back service also not good luck.

  I'm in the same boat with DID! And even worse, I don't think there
will be a way to recover the money you paid for the service you never
received. I'm thinking to take legal actions on them.

> so anyone here has experience with them? are they a SCAM?

I have no issues for outgoing calls though. Their rates are ok, but
voipjet seems to be a little cheaper, but I like signal quality of
IAX.CC more than voipjet.

Sincerely,

--Andy
x6722