[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home .5 Setup help with 4 X100P {Scanned} {Scanned}

David Shaw asterisk at ke6upi.com
Tue Feb 15 15:43:12 MST 2005

Cool, This is the output

Chan Extension  Context         Language   MusicOnHold
 pseudo            line4                      default
      1            line1                      default
      2            line2                      default
      3            line3                      default
      4            line4                      default
Verbosity is at least 3

Quick test dialing in showed that worked...

Thanks very much I'm still new., David

David Shaw <asterisk at ke6upi.com>