[Asterisk-Users] Uptime/reliability with SER, Asterisk

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Tue Feb 15 14:30:02 MST 2005

Agents we don't.  There is an ongoing discussion about ACDs but since
we have several already in place our conversation is centered around the
next generation ACD.

Voicemail is either Asterisk, SEMS or Octel 350 (legacy) depending
upon which business unit we are offering service to and who they
interact with today. We are a distributed environment so each BU has
some flexibility in the way they get service.