[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home .5 Setup help with 4 X100P {Scanned}

goldhorse goldhorse at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Feb 15 14:13:56 MST 2005

If you have 4 fxo cards I think you should modify zapata.conf to
channel => 1-4
I haven't used asterisk at home so I don't know how it starts asterisk,
but just a thought,
does it do modprobe wcfxo then ztcfg? Try doing this at the terminal,
if something's
wrong you should get error messages.

Hope this helps.

Daniel