[Asterisk-Users] Sixtel.net / IAX.CC - Vanity Toll-Free Numbe r

Andrejus Stavickis andy at loyalty.com
Tue Feb 15 13:07:37 MST 2005

Hi,

I've tried to make toll-free DID work for the last 2-3 weeks. Apparently
only the IAX.CC/Sixtel personnel can make a call to my toll-free. Anybody
else just gets a busy signal. It takes for them about 5-6 business days to
respond to my request. It seems they are looking in the once a week to the
High priority tickets.

It also seems that they are permanently closed ! No matter when I call their
support 800 number, I get "you reached us during non-business hours. Our
business hours are from 10AM to 11PM Mountain Standard Time". I've tried to
call 8AM EST, 11AM EST, 2PM EST, 4PM EST, 6PM EST, 9PM EST, 11PM EST with
completely no luck ! Maybe I'm missing something ? Does somebody know exact
difference between EST/MST ?

Completely dissatisfied !

Maybe some of you knows good toll-free DID provider that does not have (or
have very little like IAX/Sixtel) monthly charges ?

Sincerely,

--Andy
x6722