[Asterisk-Users] More *@Home puzzle

David Josephson dlj at altaphon.com
Tue Feb 15 11:44:52 MST 2005

Is there a configuration difference for clone X100P cards versus
"compatible"? I have a similar problem to what David Shaw posted earlier
today. 0.5 installed OK, but mine just with one X100P clone. Default
config files, edited zapata.conf per the FAQs so it includes the line
channel => 1
without the semicolon.

Any outgoing call attempt returns "all circuits are busy" announcement.

Edited extensions_additional.conf so the outgoing macro calls channel 1
instead of group 1, no change (except the CLI reports it's dialing Zap/1
instead of Zap/g1)

Console reports that it's executing Dial/Zap/g1/2345678 where that's the
number I dialed, and then "everyone is busy/congested..."

zttool reports Generic Clone Board 1, no alarms, internally clocked, no
misses or violations.

ztcfg -vvvv reports
Channel map:
Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
1 channels configured.

Incoming calls are not answered. I uncommented the debug=yes line in
/etc/sysconfig/zaptel, and now I can see RING! NO RING! etc when the
incoming line is ringing, and NO BATTERY! BATTERY! after it stops. But
no activity on the console CLI when this is happening.

Probably something simple and stupid, but I can't see it. Anyone else
with this problem?