[Asterisk-Users] X-Lite Softphone

Richard J. Sears rsears at americanIS.net
Tue Feb 15 10:31:10 MST 2005

Thanks Liaan,

Yes - that was the first thing I checked. My laptop is running an XPS
3.4Ghz Extreme Processor with 1GB RAM, neither CPU nor memory  even
flinched while the calls were in session.

I switched to a desktop thinking just maybe it didn't like my laptop
with XP Pro on it.

:-)