[Asterisk-Users] Sixtel.net / IAX.CC - Vanity Toll-Free Number

Mark Eissler mark at mixtur.com
Tue Feb 15 08:40:44 MST 2005

On Feb 15, 2005, at 10:26 AM, BJ Weschke wrote:

>  I've had the same experience. I've been waiting 7+ business days for
> their "unlimited incoming minutes" DIDs which were supposed to be
> provisioned "within 1-4 hours".

Well let me tell you one thing about that, whenever a VOIP provider
runs out of DIDs in their pool, it can take days. I had the same
problem with Voicepulse several weeks ago where I ordered two DIDs in
the same exchange. Got the first number immediately but the second one
took somewhere between 4 to 6 weeks.

Come to think of it, the exact same problem happened to me with
Broadvox almost exactly one year earlier.

-mark

Mark Eissler, mark at mixtur.com
Mixtur Interactive, Inc. - at - http://www.mixtur.com