[Asterisk-Users] Sip phones how to dial a # sign?

Pedro traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 06:26:30 MST 2005

I have had this same problem.  The only way I know is to disable
transfers in asterisk.  You can still use the transfer control in your
SIP device.  Of course this does not work with call parking.  I would
be very interested in a solution that does not require disabling of
transfers in asterisk as well.

Pedro