[Asterisk-Users] prblem in compileing asterisk-prepaid

Kamran Ahmad p_kami at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 02:54:30 MST 2005

Hello

Any one using asterisk-prepaid with mysql. i want
asteirsk-prepaid for fedora core 2. i have installed
mysql-devel. but after that i am unable to compile the
asterisk-prepaid it is giving me error for
libmysqlclient. i already have this library in my
/usr/lib/mysql. i am using asterisk-CVS. Here is the
error given when i try to compile asterisk-prepaid.

[root at kamran asterisk-prepaid]# make
make -C apps
make[1]: Entering directory `/asterisk-prepaid/apps'
gcc -shared -Xlinker -x -o app_prepaid_auth_pin.so
app_prepaid_auth_pin.o -lmysqlclient
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlclient
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [app_prepaid_auth_pin.so] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/asterisk-prepaid/apps'
make: *** [all] Error 2