[Asterisk-Users] Which IP phone to use in Australia

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii Rudolf.ladyzhenskii at opennw.com
Mon Feb 14 23:13:39 MST 2005

Hi, all

I am in Australia and I have to setup Asterisk in few offices. There will be IP phones in each office and I must be able to call between offices.

I need actual handsets. I need "standard" handsets to be used by people. Those must support features like CID, call forward, etc. --- your normal office feature set.
Also I need some sort of more complex handset to be used by receptionist.

The main problem is that I am in Australia and I need to get phones that can be sourced in Australia. (correct power supplies, certified for australia, etc..)

I did look at supported h/w list and I am going to go through all of those companies, but I have no idea on how good/bad those phones are. I really need some advise here.

Thanks,
Rudolf

/*******************************************************/
Rudolf Ladyzhenskii