[Asterisk-Users] Clarification on Fax capability?

Paul Dugas paul at dugasenterprises.com
Mon Feb 14 19:42:44 MST 2005

Wondering if someone (Steve?) can clarify something form me.  I think the
recent "soho fax solution?" thread has mixed things up for me.

  - Is it possible to get reliable fax reception using
    a Zaptel FXO interface connected to a standard POTS
    line and a fax machine connected to station interface?

  - Is it possible to reliably send outboud faxes in
    the reverse direction?

I understand the issues with fax over VoIP.  I just want to handle faxes
here in my small office without dedicating a line to the machine.

Thanks in advance.

--
Paul A. Dugas                    Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugasenterprises.com        1711 Indian Ridge Drive