[Asterisk-Users] asterisk in New-Zealand

Andrew Thrift andrew at thrift.kicks-ass.net
Mon Feb 14 13:44:37 MST 2005

Yes, we have it set up with around 30 Polycom IP-300 Phones, 5 Sipura
SPA-3000 gateways and a Telecom ISDN-BRI as well, all working quite nicely.

Some of the Polycoms are running over Telecom's PON, some over 2.4Ghz
wireless links and some over AirNet connections.

We are very soon moving to a TelstraClear PRI using Digium hardware and
moving from the Telecom PON to a TelstraClear PIP connection.