[Asterisk-Users] Intermediary jitter buffering

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Mon Feb 14 12:35:13 MST 2005

Yea, I might be doing native bridging. The peer might do jitter buffering
(as its Asterisk), or they might have it turned off for whatever reason.
Also, my clients have significantly more jitter issues (Guatemala ISPs
suck), so it's possible that I might want a different jitterbuffer setup
than my provider usually does.

At any rate, I (as a VoIP service provider) want be able to have the most
amount of control over quality settings like this.

-Michael