[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home ... the next step

Roderick A. Anderson raa at mailporter.net
Mon Feb 14 12:23:06 MST 2005

So I've got it installed and running (?) except for one error message
and I haven't had time research it yet but I'd like to get a quick reply
or pointer to my next step to getting Asterisk at Home working.

The error is during boot ( Linux ) and comes from ztcfg ( I think?
Memory going quickly ) about FXS and FXO being configured the opposite
of what one thinks.  Do I need to have a line connected/plugged-in to
the TDM400P to get it to configure?

And is there a specific _next_ place ( URL/URL/Wiki ) to continue to get
Asterisk at Home configured?  Actually I'm testing at home since it is not
considered a "good thing" to experiment with our business' lines. :-)

TIA,
Rod
--
---