[Asterisk-Users] connect asterisk to ISDN in China

Marco Castillo mabcastillo at vanderkaaden.net
Mon Feb 14 10:40:43 MST 2005

Dear Xu, my name is Marco Castillo, I'm in Guatemala, Central America, and I
have recently succesfully installed a TE110P here in Guatemala. There are
many implementations of a E1 or T1, but I think that the great majority can
be configured via the zaptel drivers. I will suggest you to buy a card and
make the leap of faith!!!
Regards

Marco