[Asterisk-Users] Linphone / Kphone / lipz4

Ralph Green, Jr. sfreader at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 14 10:39:03 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 13:08 +0100, Jens Kübler wrote:
> Maybe you wanna check out the softphone zip4x5 made by Zultys.
> It's the software which is used by the same hardphone.
  Howdy,
 Do you use this product and do you have any relationship with Zultys?
It looks interesting, but it is documented to support only old RedHat
versions and they don't release source to let me recompile.  I am not a
big RedHat fan, but if I have to use it on the desktop, I would want
something newer than RedHat 9.  If you can tell me you are using it with
a newer distro, that would help.
Have a good day,
Ralph