[Asterisk-Users] Italian speaking. Asterisk configuration and needs

mildy at tiscali.it mildy at tiscali.it
Mon Feb 14 10:26:07 MST 2005

Hi,
is there someone who speaks in Italian?
I'll try to explain in english my problem, but if there is someone who speaks
italian i think it would be better for me.
I'd like to use asterisk only as IVR and call diverting.  I have only one
phone line, and no other phones, all the calls arrive at one number.
I would like something that answare, and depending from the 'street' followed
by the ivr, it diverts the call to an other phone number.
What do I need for implementing it?
I have a server whith Linux suse, an ADSL connection, a telephone line.
Thanks to everyone that can help me, and also to the others :-)

Tiscali Adsl 3 Mega Flat, 3 MESI GRATIS!
Con Tiscali Adsl 3 Mega Flat navighi in Rete alla supervelocita'
a soli 29.95 euro al mese senza limiti di tempo. Attivati entro
il 15 Febbraio 2005, 3 MESI sono GRATIS
Scopri come http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/2flat_tc/