[Asterisk-Users] soho fax suggestions?

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Mon Feb 14 08:17:38 MST 2005

Mark Eissler wrote:

> While eFax, and similar services, are some sort of a solution to at
> least half the problem, I just think using these services is a kludge.

I don't agree.
Inbound faxes sent to my E-mail as TIFF are the best solution. No wasted
paper, ink or toner. It it needs to be printed for some reason, the
option is there, but forwarding to others is all done easily.
If one views inbound and outbound as separate tasks, then this is
perfect for inbound. No reason to link the two.
Outbound can be handled a number of different ways, from scanning , to
maintaining a standalone fax machine.

JMO

John Novack