[Asterisk-Users] ATA's

Mark Eissler mark at mixtur.com
Mon Feb 14 08:07:03 MST 2005

On Feb 14, 2005, at 5:39 AM, Nicolas Bougues wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 07:43:06PM -0600, Matthew Boehm wrote:
>> We have had a big success with the Linksys PAP2-NA. 2 FX ports and 1
>> WAN
>> port. Only downside is that only 1 call can be using 729 at a time.
>> This has
>> been confirmed with Linksys. They will be releasing PAP2-NAv2 in
>> March to
>> overcome this. In the meantime, get a Sipura 2100, supports 2 729
>> calls and
>> has both WAN/LAN ports. Personally, I dislike the lack of LEDs on the
>> 2100.
>>

> My 2100s have 3 LEDs, plus 2 for each RJ-45 port. Instead of just 2
> for the SPA-2000.

I think Matthew was referring to the lack of leds on the front of the
Sipura. I can't seem to figure out why these manufacturers insist on
building these boxes like you're going to stick them on your desk next
to your phone. I want something that's more suitable for a phone
closet.

Too bad the PAP2-NA can't be purchased retail anymore. Then again,
you're probably better off with a Sipura-branded unit anyhow.

-mark

Mark Eissler, mark at mixtur.com
Mixtur Interactive, Inc. - at - http://www.mixtur.com