[Asterisk-Users] Reccomendation for reliable handsets

Brett, Gary gary.brett at cetelem.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 06:00:05 MST 2005

Thanks Mark

I am definitely interested in the budgetone 102 but am a little concerned
about the 10mbit only Ethernet ports !! From what I have read, these are
relatively new models and I like the addition of a second port to daisy
chain your PC from the same network connection, however why 10mbits and not
100mbits ??, I would have thought this would be a minimum these days, I
don't know anyone who still runs 10mbits to the desktop, and im not too
happy about bottlenecking my customers fast Ethernet network with these
phones

A real shame really. Does anybody know if Grandstream will be addressing
this or indeed if they have any current models with at least 100mbit ports

Regards