[Asterisk-Users] Re: Is there a Caller ID issue in the latest CVSStable

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 05:08:46 MST 2005

(Intentional top-post, due to relative brevity of answer)

The error is a typo in the latest chan_sip.c in Stable. See my note on
Mantis bug #3557 (softins).

To fix, find line 3673 and change ast_isphonenumber(l) to !ast_isphonenumber(l)

CVS HEAD does not have the typo, so is OK.

Cheers
Tony

--
Tony Mountifield