[Asterisk-Users] ATA's

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Sun Feb 13 18:43:06 MST 2005

We have had a big success with the Linksys PAP2-NA. 2 FX ports and 1 WAN
port. Only downside is that only 1 call can be using 729 at a time. This has
been confirmed with Linksys. They will be releasing PAP2-NAv2 in March to
overcome this. In the meantime, get a Sipura 2100, supports 2 729 calls and
has both WAN/LAN ports. Personally, I dislike the lack of LEDs on the 2100.

-Matthew