[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc NOTICE[6799]: chan_zap.c:7685 pri_dchannel: PRI got event: HDLC Abort (6) on Primary D-channel of span 1

Peer Oliver Schmidt posde at theinternet.de
Sun Feb 13 14:32:59 MST 2005

Hi,

my success story with the zaphfc incl. florz patch has been to early.
Allthough sound drop outs no longer happen, the following happens after
a longer period (2 days) of inactivity on the asterisk box.

Feb 13 22:30:15 NOTICE[6799]: chan_zap.c:7685 pri_dchannel: PRI got
event: HDLC Abort (6) on Primary D-channel of span 1

Maybe this is helpful to find where the problem is. I will go and unload
the drivers (and hope not to crash the box).
--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt