[Asterisk-Users] re: MusicOnHold Native Mode, Please Clarify

JR Richardson jr.richardson at cox.net
Sun Feb 13 12:06:50 MST 2005

Hey guys,

I got moh-native working with today's CVS of asterisk and asterisk-addons so
I'm guessing there were some code problems with versions 1.0.1, 1.0.4 and
current CVS stable.  Following the wiki instructions worked fine.  Also the
mp3's that come with Asterisk sound perfect, whereas my own mp3's have some
sound pops, I suspect due to compression not at 8K mono but 128k stereo.

I did have some compilation errors in today's CVS head with the dundi app,
so I commented it out in the Makefile in /usr/src/asterisk/pbx/ then
asterisk compiled fine.

I do prefer to use the stable code, not CVS head.  Does anyone have an idea
what could be causing native-moh to work in CVS head and not CVS stable?

Thanks.

JR