[Asterisk-Users] ast_data does not patch

beonice beonice at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 11:46:03 MST 2005

Heh. Good point, Kevin. I didn't realise that ast_data
was also a third party add-on. :)

So I submitted a bug report to digium with my gdb
trace
(http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0003580),
and markster there suggested that I should update to
the latest stable asterisk from CVS. I did. And now
the core asterisk can see my voicemail configuration
in MySQL just fine. I must have originally retrieved a
buggy version of the stable asterisk. :)

Thanks, everyone, for all your help!

Cheers,
Maya

--- "Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at starnetworks.us>