[Asterisk-Users] ATA's

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 11:39:36 MST 2005

The Sipuras have a ton of configurable parameters. If you understand
them (and there is no good manual, unfortunately) then you can be of
great benefit. Otherwise they'll be worthless. I particularly miss the
dial-plan, distinctive ring and audio gain options on the
Grandstreams. Remote syslog can also be useful for debugging. It all
depends what you need, I guess.

Further, the Sipuras have a more detailed status, that is accessible
WHILE you are engaged in a conversation.

I think you're paying a bit more for the 1000 (1 line version) as
compared to the Grandstream 286, but if you need/want two independent
lines, then the Spa 2000 is more economical (as Peter said).

--Luki