[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk - SER Configuration

Alberto Zuin alzuin at intenet.net
Sun Feb 13 10:38:23 MST 2005

Yes, but I have to configure a route for each host in every host! A the
moment i have about 120 Asterisk hosts and every astersk have about
50-100 users! Is for that I want a single sip proxy that route dial.
I read more about ser, and the suggestion is to use ser for accounting
and route, and asterisk only for PBX gateway and for voicemail.
In my situation this isn't perfect because I have to use asterisk for
sip login...
Bye,
Alberto