[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma A102 cards testing

Vikram Rangnekar vicky at freebsdcluster.net
Sun Feb 13 05:01:31 MST 2005

Does anyone have any experience ith configureing the sangoma A102 card for
testing using a e1 cross cable i've configured and installed the cards
properly even the lights on the card are green which proves that my cross
cable is properly built too. my problem is with asterisk which gives me these
errors

PRI got event: HDLC Abort (6)on Primary D-channel of span 1
PRI got event: HDLC Bad FCS (8) on Primary D-channel of span 2
No D-channels available! Using Primary on channel anyways 47!
PRI: !! Not good - head of queue has not been transmitted yet

I've tried everything i can think off with the wancfg configuration files
here is my zaptel and zapata configs.

span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=1-15
dchan=16
bchan=17-31

span=2,1,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=32-46
dchan=47
bchan=48-62

--------------------------
zapata.conf

switchtype=euroisdn
signalling=pri_net
group=1
channel=>1-15
channel=>17-31

group=2
signalling=pri_cpe
channel=>32-46
channel=>48-62
do i need to fool around with some jumpers on the card or something to
activate internal clock on the card. zttol says INTERNALLY CLOCKED for both
the ports. There are NO Alarms and no missed IRQ's
I'm using asterisk 1.0.5 on debian with 2.4.29 kernel

--
regards
Vikram (http://www.vicramresearch.com)