[Asterisk-Users] Speech Recognition

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Sun Feb 13 00:15:38 MST 2005

Trevor,
I used to sell Nuance when I worked for Fujitsu. When I first came
across Angel.com about 12 months ago I knew this was the right way to
approach NLVR.

The Nuance costs are unrealistically astronomical mainly due to the
'high touch' consulting fees that are imposed on this kind of rollout.

Angel.com being web based and delivered is able to deliver 90% of the
solution for 20% of the costs can only be a good thing.

Cheers,
Dean