[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@home .05 release questions on setup.

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Sat Feb 12 21:41:12 MST 2005

Yeh this could be explained a little better.

If you log into the concole and type the command "help-aah"

It will bring up all of the commands available to change passwords for
the various user names (AMP, maintenance etc)

When you change the passwords it will give you the user name.

Because asterisk at home is not modifying the actual software just
packaging it up into a superscript asterisk at home doesn't have an overall
username or password, it just uses the various names from each
application.

Cheers,
Dean