[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@home .05 release questions on setup.

Roger Hanson roger at makarios.us
Sat Feb 12 17:48:13 MST 2005

I tried downloading to a different PC - the download speed was much
faster (or was it the mirror I was using?) - 4MB/sec.  But again, I
burned the image and got the same error.

I suppose it's Nero that's messing it up?  I've never had any problems
on the many .iso's I've burned before with Nero.  I guess I could try a
different batch of CD-R's.

Is a network install possible for asterisk at home?

Someone send me a good CD and I'll paypal you a few bucks?