[Asterisk-Users] Sound Problem

Jon Gabrielson jon at directfreight.com
Sat Feb 12 07:27:05 MST 2005

You need to tell us what type of device you are
using to make the phone calls.  Are you using
a ZAP FXS, a softphone, a sip phone, or an iax phone.
Also, how are you terminating the call.  Is it via a
ZAP FXO device like a t100p, is it another VOIP phone,
or is it via a service provider like iax.cc or nufone?

Cheers,

Jon.