[Asterisk-Users] French CallerID

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 11:04:47 MST 2005

I have two phones which are callerid num and name capable connected to
asterisk 1.0.3. Both of these phones will display number and name of
caller when available and when connected to the French phone company
(France Télécom). However, one of these phones will not show it on
asterisk connected via a TDM400 FXS port where the other one does.

The one not working is a new phone, a Siemens C200 DECT.

Does this matter to anyone, IOW should I submit a report? I'm not
thrilled with the fact that CID doesn't work but it isn't mission
critical.