[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@home .05 release questions on setup.

Roderick A. Anderson raa at mailporter.net
Sat Feb 12 10:55:57 MST 2005

Daniel Eboa wrote:

>I downloaded the iso file of the last release, but unable to burn it on CD. Got error at 90%. Did anyone experience the same problem ?
>Maybe the iso file is corrupted.

Not as of approx 5:)) PM yesterday.  I downloaded, burned, and in last
stage of the install ( compiling * ) right now.

I don't remeber if there was a md5sum for the iso, but a binary error in
hte download or bad hardware ( cd burner ) are the twom main causes of
this problem.

Try another download.

Rod
--