[Asterisk-Users] PLEASE HELP Adit 600 went kaput?

Richard Reina rf_reina at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 10:05:04 MST 2005

After months of setting up Asterisk. I completed the
final testing last night  We would go live on Monday.
Or so I thought.

As I moved the Adit 600 back out of the way, sliding
it six inches.  I noticed the major light was red as
were both T1 and T2 lights ( eventhough only one t1
port is being used ) -- I have no idea what these
lights mean or if they were lit before when things
were working.  Then I go a phone call and theres no
dial tone.

I have restarted asterisk, check all the connections
to and from the CB, diconected, reconnected and
repowered the CB, still no dial tone.

I realize that it hard to help me with such a problem,
however, if anyone can help shed some light on what
the problem could be I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Richard