[Asterisk-Users] how to pop up called number details using phpscripts in agi scripts

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Sat Feb 12 03:55:40 MST 2005

On 00:07, Fri 11 Feb 05, Robert Rozman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Covide looks interesting. Is this a killer combination of groupware and
> Asterisk I was looking for ?
> Is it open source ?   Do you have any more english info ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> regards,
>
> Rob.

Hi,

We believe it's the killer app for all groupware needs etc.
The english website is under construction, since we'll be at
the cebit in Hannover so we need to have english and german
version. For now, you can look at the preview website:
www2.covide.net
And yes, Covide is GPL software. Thats why i could post the
tarball :)))

Michiel