[Asterisk-Users] Missed Call List on SIP Phones

Ian Clough ianasterisk at intech.co.uk
Sat Feb 12 02:02:55 MST 2005

I have a SNOM 190 phone at home. It works well.

On the display it shows the time, 3 soft key labels and also the number of
missed calls.
If I see a missed call I can use the CallLog soft key to see a list of calls
that are divided into:- Missed, Received and Dialled

I have extensions.conf set up so that when I receive a call at home it dials
the SNOM 190 at home and also Firefly on my computer at work. If I answer
the call on Firefly the call, obviously, shows up as a missed call on the
SNOM 190.

Is there any SIP technique to change this behavior and notify the SNOM phone
that the call has been answered?

Ian C