[Asterisk-Users] Is no one using MySQL on stable asterisk?

beonice beonice at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 19:39:48 MST 2005

I'm still (doggedly) trying to get asterisk to read my
voicemail configuration from MySQL. I'm using the
stable release of Asterisk, from back in December,
before realtime was included.

If anyone has got it to work, please contact me ...
I've posted details, but everyone who's responded so
far has been working with the newer version that uses
realtime.

Unfortunately, this is going to be a production
server, so I need a stable release, hence the
reluctance to upgrade.

Any help or pointers would be deeply appreciated. My
original post is at:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-February/088949.html

Thanks,
Maya
(I _need_ to get this working. I hate being defeated
by a bunch of bits and bytes!)