[Asterisk-Users] MINNESOTA: TwinCities Asterisk Users Group - Meeting tomorrow Feb 12, 2005

Eric Osterberg asterisk_help at iwishi.nu
Fri Feb 11 16:37:51 MST 2005

MINNESOTA: TwinCities Asterisk Users Group - Meeting tomorrow Feb 12, 2005

Hello Fellow Asterisk Users!

This email is to remind everyone of the TwinCities Minnesota users group
meeting. Information is located on the Wiki site.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20User%20Group%20TwinCities%20Minnesota%20USA

Meetings at 2375 University Av W STE120, Saint Paul. 11:30am. Parking is
available behind the building. If you have any questions regarding this
event please contact William Warnecke @ 651-353-2859 (cellphone, call
anytime). Everything is finalized for the meeting, so we just hope to see
you here.

If you miss this meeting, our next is planned for March 12th 2005.
Our regular schedule is the second Saturday of each month. This is our
fourth meeting, of many more to come. We hope you can make it here.

Door Prizes, Free Food, and good company!
 Begins at 11:30am runs about 1.5-2 hours.

                Eric Osterberg

Network Engineer          e: staff/scc.net   Personal Email ejo1/scc.net
Sound Choice Comm LLC     v: 651 999-0888       Office Hours: M-F 9a-6p
Saint Paul, Minnesota     f: 651 644-7990       Support Hours: 7d/24hrs