[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 10:17:58 MST 2005

Derek, this gives a workaround, and we all know about this workaround,
however it also means that we have to change the Dialplan and rewrite
everything twice, one for no callerid, and the other for callerid.
What Martin is trying to do is change the code in asterisk that sends
the name asterisk as caller id when the caller id is unnknown to
something else, like unknown.