[Asterisk-Users] Codec passthrough patch for IAX

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Fri Feb 11 08:06:26 MST 2005

Hmm... What's the status of this?  This would allow me to declare one of
my incoming DIDs a fax-number by forcing it to use ulaw.

	http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0003553

	My main question is: Can this be done without this patch? I've
heard it's impossible, and it sure seems that way. Any suggestions?