[Asterisk-Users] transferring a IAX call into a conference

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Feb 11 06:33:24 MST 2005

When I make a call out on the Faktortel number I am then able to
transfer to call to my asterisk meetme room of 801 by hitting 'transfer'
then '801' then 'send' on my grandstream phone.

This connects my faktortel trunk (and who ever is on the other end) to
my conference room I can then make another call using my local pstn
service and set up a 3 way (or whatever number in a conference call)

Now the problem is this;

If someone calls me in on my faktortel number I cant transfer them to
the conference call room. It literally disconnects them each time I
transfer?

Why is this? What can I do to prevent this.

Cheers,

Dean