[Asterisk-Users] Multiple incomming contexts

Eivind Trondsen eivind.trondsen at linuxlabs.no
Fri Feb 11 03:29:56 MST 2005

Hi list

I'm trying to implement sourcerouting on a distributed installation, but I
can't get contexts to work right.

My goal is to do a Dial(whatever at somecontext) and vary the somecontext based
on different criteria. This is going on over trunked IAX2 links.

How do I set up my IAX-accounts to manage this? I have tried to play around
with 'context' and 'peercontext' on the server being dialed, but no luck. Is
it legal to have multiple 'context' lines in one object?

Is what I'm trying to do possible? Any help appreciated.

Eivind Trondsen
LinuxLabs AS

--
Eivind Trondsen        Tlf: +47 23 89 71 85
LinuxLabs AS           Mob: +47 928 40 009

-------   http://www.linuxlabs.no    -------
----  Drift - Overvåkning - Rådgivning  ----