[Asterisk-Users] Zombie SIP channels

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Fri Feb 11 00:32:43 MST 2005

Hi,

I don't think so, but who knows. The patch resolves a locking issue that may
or may not be timing-source dependant. I've seen the issue occur after call
transfers in scenario's where I used a few chan_local's.

Do yourself a favour:

- If you can, unload the ztdummy and test for a while. However, this may put
the issue to sleep - but it won't solve it!
- After that, load ztdummy again and apply the two lines in channel.c. Test
again. Good chance the issue will be gone.

Report results here :)

Florian