[Asterisk-Users] dtmfmode and IAX protocol

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Thu Feb 10 23:17:49 MST 2005

Joseph has been working at bringing up an asterisk box as kind of a
newbie, and I think he's using a Sipura as his fxs interface into
asterisk. He's having a problem with asterisk passing dtmf to FWD,
but didn't say how he's accessing the bank or fedex. So, without
a fair amount more detail from him, there's no way to answer his
questions or guess at the problem.