[Asterisk-Users] dtmfmode and IAX protocol

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Thu Feb 10 21:50:19 MST 2005

Actually, I don't know what might be the problem.
I'm using Sipura SPA-3000 unit connected to standard cordless phone
and connecting to FWD over IAX

1.)
If I call FedEx or Bank and enter my account number using numeric keys
it works

2.)
If I dial UPS 1-800-742-5877 and try to use one of the option provided
it doesn't work.

Could it be their phone system?

--
#Joseph