[Asterisk-Users] Wireless LANs and Asterisk

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Thu Feb 10 20:44:02 MST 2005

I am doing this with an ancient WAP-11 in Access Point Client Mode. I have
it connected to a Sipura 2000 via a crossover cable. It's been very
reliable and clean to talk on.

I have a WET-11 on order. If it doesn't do a quality job, back it goes.

</edg>

--On Thursday, February 10, 2005 4:17 PM -0800 Scott Laird