[Asterisk-Users] Voice Recognition

Mark Johnson asterisk at astroshapes.com
Thu Feb 10 19:26:33 MST 2005

Has anyone out there had any success with any type of voice
recognition?  I would LOVE to see something work within Asterisk.  I
have tried for days and can't seem to get this right.  Is it even
possible?  I have read everything I can find, but it's like the sphinx
integration/documentation was dropped because of lack of interest.  I
tried this with Sphinx-2 because it contained the programs I read
about.  Sphinx-4 looks like a total rework in Java and was pretty
confusing to me.

Please share your experiences!!

Thanks!

Mark Johnson