[Asterisk-Users] Searchable Mailing Lists & NooB Question

Geoff Scott geoff.scott.mail at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 17:00:14 MST 2005

Quick question.

New to the project, and generally I like to sniff through the mailing
list archives.  Are there no searchable archives?  I've only found the
monthly archive files for download.  Normally I would have searched
the for the answer to the following question:

I'm getting ready to set up a * server at home.  No digium equipment.
Using FWD and maybe Vonage in the not too distant future.  After that,
I will consider adding one FXO and FXS port (maybe the digium dev
kit).  I'm planning this on a Celleron 400mhz.  Should I even attempt
this?  The box will also be running a web server and a chat server
(Jabber).

Any thing I should watch out for?  Any surprises I could run into?  I
have a DSL line that is 32 kBs up.

Sorry if this has been covered ad-naseum before on the list.

Geoff

--
I have some G-Mail invites.
Let me know if you want one.